Welcome to Condition Monitoring Australia
CMA have been providing integrated condition monitoring services since 1994 in a wide range of CM technologies and have the highest quality professional staff with over 100 years combined experience in condition monitoring. We deliver world’s best practice monitoring programs which are customised for our client’s needs resulting in increased reliability, maximised production and reduced maintenance costs.
Why Choose Condition Monitoring Australia?
Our Unique Points of Difference:
- We know machines and have one of the most highly qualified CM team in Australia. CM is our only business- it is what we do best.
- We are independent and use and recommend a variety of specialist services for oil analysis, thermographic imaging and training/certification services, depending on what provides the best outcome for our client’s individual needs.
- We Continue to focus on quality. 2010 marked the certification of our management system to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 – not just a reflection of our dedication to quality management systems but also of our commitment to providing quality CM solutions for our clients.
- Ethics in CM – CMA is the only CM Company to provide clients with an Ethics in Condition Monitoring document which guarantees the quality of our services, in writing.
- Data Integration – CMA was the first company to integrate Motor Circuit Analysis Data with Vibration Data, Oil Analysis Results, Process Data and Thermographic Reports – in the one database.
- Continuous Improvement – CMA strive to help clients realise their individual potential and assist them not only by improving their companies bottom line, but also by developing their career path and simplifying the day to day CM routine.